Friday, January 20, 2006

Interviews

I don't think anyone could ever actually enjoy job interviews. The prospect of one is daunting, the process often tedious and eventually it's all pointless. Not to say I haven't had some enjoyable interviews, but there is always the necessary uncomfortableness beforehand and on commencement.

My interview this morning was disastrous. Firstly I was lost and therefore half an hour late after being quarter of an hour early at the incorrect location. Not the best first impression, the woman thought I was an idiot. Then came the awful tests; the computer was running slow and each task had to be performed exactly as they wanted, if you knew a different method you failed. Sigh. At least it was only with an agency and not for an actual position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home